Monday, September 3, 2012

London Perrantes Is Virginia Bound

This past weekend, a lot of college basketball programs welcomed in 2013 prospects.

6-foot point guard London Perrantes of Crespi (CA) was on an official visit to Virginia, along with Cheddi Mosley and Alex Robinson. Following his official, Perrantes sent out a tweet that ended his recruitment.

"I am happy to say... I have Verbally Committed to the University of Virginia! #HooNation," he tweeted.

Perrantes chose Virginia over offers from Arizona State, Illinois, Pepperdine, San Fransisco and Washington State. 

Perrantes joins Rivals four-star point guard Devon Hall of Cape Henry Collegiate School (VA), also ranked No. 74 in the class of 2013. "It had everything I was looking for in a school," he said. "I knew I wanted to be there as soon as I stepped on campus."

Virginia adds ESPN's four-star and No. 83 ranked player in the class of 2013. Perrantes is a great lead guard with the basketball IQ and ability to lead a team. UVA adds much needed depth at the point guard position and a mixture of Hall and Perrantes will sure excite fans at Virginia.

Join me on Google+FacebookTwitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the comments clean folks!