Monday, August 16, 2010

Peter Aguilar Has a Top Three

Posted by CoHoops DeAnte Mitchell
Peter Aguilar the 6-foot-2 shooting guard from the Bronx, New York, told CoHoops DeAnte Mitchell, "well right now, I'm considering Fordham, LIU (Long Island University), and Hofstra."

He did identify three colleges, but additionally  stated, "I'm very wide open."

Aguilar 
is recognized for his potent scoring ability. He embraces one of the deadliest mid-range games in the country. 



His three-point range is progressing, and it will not be long before more schools start taking notice.

He may 
begin his senior year of basketball with his college considerations already figured out. 



"I want to make my decision before the season starts, but I want to find the right fit for me," Aguilar said. "So when I find the right fit for me then I will make my decision."


For more CoHoops news follow us on Twitter (@Collegiate_Hoop) or subscribe via email