Thursday, August 23, 2012

Zach Coleman Decommits

Back in May, Missouri's 2013 recruiting class started to take shape after Zach Coleman, a 6-7 forward from Woodrow Wilson (TX), committed to the program.

Mizzou had a solid point guard and forward to the join the program next season with two pledges in their 2013 recruiting class. However, after three months, Coleman changed his mind.

"I decommitted from the university of Missouri last night," he tweeted. "[M]y recruitment is now back open."

I recently caught up with Coleman to discuss his reasoning for decommitting. "I just felt like it was no longer a good fit for me anymore," he said. "I would like to explore the other options I have and see what university will be the best fit."

Before Coleman committed to Mizzou, he held offers from high major programs like Baylor and LSU, with some interest coming from Texas. He admits that he doesn't have a list just yet but mentioned that he was still considering Mizzou.

"I don't at the moment," he replied. "I will have a five school list here shortly."

Mizzou still has a pledge from 2013 New Hampton Prep (NH) point guard Travis Jorgenson.

Join me on Google+FacebookTwitter
20263_3 Days Only: 20% Off Site-Wide Sale + Free Ground Shipping at Converse.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the comments clean folks!