Wednesday, August 18, 2010

JT Adenrele Updates His Recruiting Trails, He Likes Denver

Posted by CoHoops DeAnte Mitchell
JT Adenrele, or John, is one of the best unknown recruits in the country. He is 6-foot-7 forward that deserves the notoriety he is not receiving.

His recruitment is still rising, and I 
suppose it will skyrocket after this season.

He is a 
potent shot-blocker, scorer and rebounds the ball as well as any forward in the 2011 class. He improved his frame tremendously from last season, and I suppose he is doing the same for the upcoming season.

He is 
solid in the paint but does show a potential inside-out game. His jump shot is expanding, and with the work, he could make his way towards the wing.

"I'm considering UC Davis, UOP (University of Pacific), Portland State, UC Riverside (California Riverside), UC-Irvine and the University of Denver," Adenrele said.

He recently visited Denver, and that catapulted them to the top of his list. "Well right now, I favor Denver because I seen their campus and that," Adenrele said. "The only reason why I do not favor Davis (UC-Davis) is because their city looks plain with nothing to do." He did say, "I been to Davis (UC-Davis) and Denver, so that is why they are in my top."

Before his 
final discretioncollege visits are in the near future. "I'm going to UOP (University of Pacific) this weekend and Portland State sometime in September, maybe the 10th or 17th."

"Hopefully I can make my decision by the early signing period in November."



For more CoHoops news follow us on Twitter (@Collegiate_Hoop) or subscribe via email