Friday, February 12, 2010

About Collegiate Hoops

About

Hello, my name is DeAnte Mitchell and I am the owner of Collegiate Hoops. I'm currently pursuing a Bachelors degree in Journalism and Mass Communications at Kansas State University. I'm an avid College Basketball writer and recruiting follower. Since joining the world of sports journalism I've done radio interviews for ESPN 1420 AM and a CBS affiliate briefly talking about College Basketball and recruiting. 

Founded in June of 2010, Collegiate Hoops offers free informative articles on everything College Basketball recruiting related, while featuring interviews from recruits and high school coaches.

Collegiate Hoops mission is to inform our readers about the latest news, information, down to offers and visits as well as offering opinionated articles. If you would like to connect with me or have any questions you can contact me at:

Email: DeAnteMitchell@CoHoops.com

Personal: Born on May 6, 1992 currently living in Manhattan, KS. A big fan of Tyreke Evans, Carmelo Anthony and Tyler Honeycutt. My favorite NFL team is the Pittsburgh Steelers and favorite NBA team is the Sacramento Kings. My ultimate dream job is Sports Illustrated but I've always wanted to debate Skip Bayless on ESPN First Take.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the comments clean folks!